We are a free service, that supports people who have gambling problems, or are affected by someone’s gambling issues. We offer one to one sessions, that can be delivered via telephone, Zoom/ MS Teams, or face to face. We provide support across the whole of the West Midlands and West Mercia, including Stoke.
All the support we provide is tailored to your needs, interests, and personal goals. The kinds of things we work on with you include:
- The psychology of gambling
- Tips and strategies to control, reduce, and stop your gambling
- Information on how to block gambling software
- How to engage the support of family and friends as you stop gambling
- Alternatives to gambling
- Coping with cravings and urges to gamble
- Signposting to debt management
- Coping skills to help deal with a family member, partner or friends gambling
You can self-refer to this service or be referred by a professional. Call 0300 456 4293 or email [email protected] to refer or get more information.
We have a single point of contact for referrals to ensure you are given the best advice, information and signposting suited to your own situation.