OPEN DOOR aims to
* Welcome everybody into a safe and non-judgemental
* Serve drinks, a hot breakfast and hand out food parcels
* Offer the hand of friendship to all who come through the door
* Work alongside other organisations so we can help signpost
those who need further support and advice
* Offer hope and help people grow in all they have to contribute
* Encourage everyone to develop the gifts they have to share
We run drop-in sessions on Fridays at Christ Church, Cobridge.
We not only offer a hot cooked meal to the homeless and more vulnerable of Stoke on Trent, but we also provide a non-judgmental safe place along with support, advice and friendship.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm