We are a friendly church community located in Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent. Our relationship with Jesus is at the centre of Love Stoke Church. We LOVE because He first LOVED us.
Love Stoke Church is part of a nationwide church family, Skylark International.
The DNA of Skylark International is really important to us at Love Stoke Church and we promote these values, which are our identity as a network:
- Speak Life – look for good in all situations
- Integrity – doing things right
- Iconoclasty – tear down ‘Religious Idols’
- Passion for Souls – to see souls saved
- Resilience – keep getting up when knocked down
- Transparency – be open, admitting when wrong
- Risk Taking – have faith and then do it
- Generosity – receive to give, in every area
- Can Do Mentality – if God says so, do it
- Empowerment – empower others and trains others to replace you
- Relationship – to maintain open and healthy relationships with continuing dialogue
The Sunday Service starts at 10:30am, and is usually finished by 12pm. We will serve refreshments before and after the meeting. There is no set format for our meetings, though we usually include a welcome, notices, praise and worship, a speaker and ministry time.
At Love Stoke Church, we have a strong emphasis on being together as family and spend time intentionally relating with each other, during our meetings as well as throughout the week.