You can find what you are looking for by using the search bar below, the category buttons or viewing all listings.

Stoke-on-Trent City Council

The City Council can help people who have difficulty putting their bin out because of mobility issues and in certain other circumstances.  To apply, fill in our online form by clicking here.

This service is not available if there is an able-bodied adult living in the property.

Contact Information
721 Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, England ST1 3NF